Lowongan Kerja PT Megasari Makmur Maret 2013 - PT Megasari Makmur is member of Godrej Group Company, a leading consumer and household product limited in India, since 1897 with a global operation in 16 countries. In view of our expansion, we would like to invite high skilled, dedicated, motivated and dynamic professionals to be a part of our team and fill in the following position
Import Staff (code: IMSF)
Jakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Kemayoran
- Follow up the work with other related parties (factory/forwarders/ banks/buyers)
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports
- Checking PIB
- Responsible for handle legal document for import a goods
- Responsible for handle administration for import documents
- Arranging customs clearance
- Making billing
- Keep tracks of all the process of the shipment/ vessel
- Maintain any related matter such as document and others needed for import purpose and ensure all will delivered as schedule requested.
- Min. Diploma Degree majoring any discipline (preferably from Business Administration).
- At least 1 year of working experience handling all about document import and experience in freight forwarding
- Mastering the flow of the delivery process
- Process control of Shipping Documents
- Understand Import Regulation is a must (Knowledge of The Trade Department & Customs Procedures)
- Excellent skill & knowledge to handle export-import process and activities, including documentation (B/L documentation process), clearance process, letter of credit (L/C), negotiate documents to the bank, administration for inland transportation (trucking delivery), etc.
- Good knowledge on international freight forwarding & logistics
- Customer Service Freight Forwarding will be prefer
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office)
- Good command in English
- Excellent communication skill and persuasive
- Detail oriented, able to work under pressure, good team work and well - organized.
- Willing to work in Kemayoran
QC Supervisor (code: QCS_SI)
Jawa Barat - Gunung Putri - Bogor
- Bachelor degree majoring in Chemical, Pharmacy or Industrial Engineering from a reputable University.
- Having 3 – 5 years experience in FMCG Industry. Preferably has experience working in plastic or bottling manufacturing.
- Preferably Male.
- Career path shall reflect field experience in manufacturing (supervisory level).
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
- Preferably having good knowledge of Quality Management (HACCP, ISO 22000, GMP).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- In depth knowledge of applicable local regulations and stipulations of standards certifying bodies.
- Ability to communicate is English is a must (written & verbal).
- ISO certified for 9000 and 14000 is an advantage.
- Work Location will be in Gunung Putri – Bogor.